Monday, April 23, 2012

Betrayal

What have you done?
Why did you do this to me?
Left me in the cold of this world
Dumped me like I was a useless

So this is what you want?
After what I have done to you?
Is this what I should be treated
After what I have given?


I've finished the 5th song, called "Betrayal".
This one is about love. Yeah, i know it sucks and kinda rare to write about love in black metal. But it fits in DSBM i think.
This is very personal, because it is based on my experience. Our relationship was good back then, but this girl left me without any good reason. It was fucking hurt and made me sad for about a month or maybe more. She was my first girfriend, so yeah. It was fucking hurt.
I know i'm such a pussy, lol.

Anyway, 4 more songs to go.

Thanks for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment